Rubber & Elastomers Grade Calcium Carbonate Powder
- Application :Rubber & Elastomers
- Shape : Powder
- Color :White
- Supply Ability :500 Metric Ton Per Month
As the name implies, our offered Calcium Carbonate Powder is widely used in the making of Rubber & Elastomers. The mentioned powder is a natural inorganic compound and is widely known by the name limestone, marble or chalk. This powder is prepared using the chemical synthesis of calcium oxide and water that produces calcium hydroxide. This by product is then treated with carbon dioxide to obtain Calcium Carbonate as by product.
Uses of Calcium Carbonate Powder:/strong>
- Used in building material, ceramic tiles, paints, sealants, blackboard chalk, oil well drilling fluids and many more.
- In medical applications, is used for making calcium dietary supplements for being used in hemodialysis treatment.
- Finds usage as food preservative in the toothpastes
- Also used for producing calcium oxide
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :21 Metric Ton Metric Ton
- MUNDRA PORT
- 500 Metric Ton Per Month
- 10 – 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Bags, 50 Kg HDPE Bags, JUMBO Bags or as per the Customer’s requirement
- ISO 9001:015 Certificate D&B Certificate