We are deeply indulged in providing a wide array of supreme quality Potassium Feldspar. The offered feldspar is utilized ideally use to give effect on the ceramic surfaces, utensils and many more. By making use of latest machines, this assortment is processed from the mines under the support of our dexterous professionals. This is also examined on various quality norms to ensure its quality prior to dispatch. This Potassium Feldspar can be availed by our prestigious customers in different packaging option.
When Potash and Soda are combined together, these form Potassium Feldspar Powder, which is considered to be one of the essential constituent of syenite and granite. This compound is abundantly found on the earth’s crust that approximately makes up to 60 percent of it. The major rocks from which it is obtained are sedimentary, metamorphic and igneous rocks. As the name implies, the main constituent of this product is Potassium, along with aluminum, silicate and calcium.
- Composition includes Anorthite (CaAl2Si2O8), Albite (NaAlSi3O8) and Orthoclase (KAlSi3O8).
- Widely used in the making of sanitary ware
- Offers exceptional chemical properties
- Available light pinkish purple color
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :21 Metric Ton Metric Ton
- MUNDRA PORT
- 500 Metric Ton Per Month
- 10 – 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Bags, 50 Kg HDPE Bags, JUMBO Bags or as per the Customer’s requirement
- ISO 9001:015 Certificate D&B Certificate